Forex global market daily trading volume is over 6.3€ trillion. Worth fighting for a slice?Select jurisdiction
The license is one of the determining criteria for traders when choosing a Forex broker.
Forex global market daily trading volume is over 6.3€ trillion.
Our company based in Estonia and licened in a field of Service of trust funds and companies. So, at least, we know what we are doing.
We offer not just a company registration, but an end-to-end business solution, including reliable members of the board, accountants and bank accounts. All for a fixed, transparent, periodical fee.
Our many years of experience in providing AML specialists and other personnel for crypto-licensed companies, speaks of the high quality of the service we provide.
As well as confidence in how to set up the work of the company, including hired staff on the board and safe work with bank accounts for the beneficiary.
- Securities Market Making
- Securities Brokerage
- Securities Dealing
- Investment Advisory
- Portfolio Management
- Primary Equities
- Primary Debt Instruments
- Derivative Instruments:
- Currencies including cryptocurrency
- Act as an intermediary in the execution of securities transactions for clients
- Trade in securities as principal with the intention of reselling these securities to the public
- Underwrite or distribute securities on behalf of an issuer or a holder of securities (if this option is chosen)
- Give investment advice which is ancillary to the normal course of his business activities
- Manage portfolios of clients
- Keeping, investing and managing money, securities and investment portfolios on behalf of third parties.
- Shares or stocks in the share capital of a company, whether incorporated in Mauritius or elsewhere, other than a collective investment scheme.
- Debentures, debenture stock, loan stock, bonds, convertible bonds or other similar instruments.
- Rights warrants, options or interests in respect of securities
- Treasury bills, loan stock, bonds and other instruments creating or acknowledging indebtedness and issued by or on behalf of or guaranteed by the Government of the Republic of Mauritius or the government of another country, a local authority
- Shares in, securities of, or rights to participate in, a collective investment scheme.
- Depository receipts or similar instruments.
- Options, futures, forwards and other derivatives whether on securities or commodities.
- Any other transferable securities, interests or assets as may be approved by the Commission.
- Bring together the counterparties on mutually acceptable terms for the same financial products in money or foreign exchange market to facilitate the conclusion of a transaction
- Receive payment for its service in the form of brokerage or commission fees. The fees charged must be adequate and appropriate;
- Act as a mediator and strictly not permitted to act as a principal
- Debenture stocks;
- Loan stock, bonds;
- Certificate of deposit;
- Proceeds of foreign Exchange.
- Shares in share capital of a corporation;
- Proceeds of precious metals;
- Proceeds of commodities;
- A right under despite whether or not conferred by warrant;
- Subscribe for shares of debt securities;
- A right under depository receipts;
- An option to acquire or dispose of any security
- A right under a contract for the acquisition of securities
- Stock Brokerage
- Securities Brokerage
- Financial Advisory
- Asset Management
- Fund Management
- Custody Services
- Transaction Clearing
- Payment Processing
- Currency Trading (FOREX)
- Issuance of Securities
- Deal in securities;
- Arrange deals in securities.
- Manage securities.
- Advise on securities.
- Shares and Units
- Instruments creating or acknowledging indebtedness
- Contracts for Differences (CFDs)
- Buying, selling, subscribing for, or underwriting, investments, or offering or agreeing to do so, either as principal or agent.
- Managing or offering, or agreeing to manage, assets belonging to another person where those assets consist of or include investments.
- Giving or offering, or agreeing to give, to persons in their capacity as clients or potential clients, advice on the merits of their purchasing, selling, subscribing for or underwriting an investment, or exercising any right conferred by an investment to acquire, dispose of, underwrite or convert an investment.
- Safeguarding and administering or arranging for the safeguarding and administration of assets belonging to another
- Instruments Giving Entitlement to Investments
- Units in Collective Investment and Schemes.
- Certificates Representing Investments
- Interests in a Partnership
- Contracts for Differences
Speak with attorneySubmit an application
We are online, write to usTelegram WhatsApp +372 58854563 email@example.com Rotermanni 6, 10111, Tallinn, Estonia
How is the creation of a Forex license
Dont want to wait? Buy the ready-made company already with license.