Fulfilling all cryptocurrency license requirements
Professional AML officer, most often also a license holder. This is most important person in your company, from crypto-license point of view. De-facto AML officer must match the following criteria:
- Have an appropriate financial education;
- Have an appropriate experience;
- Have a real knowledge of AML/KYC subjects, especially in terms of cryptocurrency;
- Speak Estonian, because in most cases government officers won’t speak with you in English;
- Be a local resident, because license holder could be invited by FIU for an interview at any time;
Member of the board, local resident
There are 2 main reasons why this requirement was applied:
- To have a legally-responsible person “within a walking distance”;
- To increase the connection between international companies – Estonian license holders with Estonian itself;
Except residency, there isn’t much other criteria for this position. However, these are logical recommendations:
- Applicant must be adequate and be under your control;
- Once you started your business activity, pay the payroll taxes for this person;
Not “overcrowded” office
As already mentioned below, one of the reasons why all new requirements were introduced, is the lack of connection between businesses and Estonia. All Estonian crypto-license holders were getting benefits from it, but didn’t affect much Estonian economy.
And with the offices, this situation was very clear, because in a few offices in Tallinn were registered hundreds of companies. For sure, they didn’t pay the rent.
Apart from mentionead above regular conditions, you need to deposit at least 12,000 EUR share capital (with real money). If you are not comfortable with this requirement, we can deposit our own 12000 EUR as share capital. This service will cost you 2000 EUR.
All packages include:
- All State Fees;
- Member of the board, resident;
- AML Office;
- Standalone office;
1 Choose a period you will pay for
The larger is period, the better is price.
Once per quarter;
On a half-year basis;
2. Let us know, that you are ready to proceed
3. We will discuss with you: when we will start
Most likely you are interested in 01.06.2020
4. Our company will provide you a contract (if required) and invoice
Pay attention, even if we start later, we are collecting payments already now, because we need timeframe to prepare everything and be able to provide you all the services within agreed budget.
Before the date, we need to:
- Review your Articles of Association;
- Figure out if your shareholder/members of the board has e-residency or we need Power of Attorney;
- Give you recommendations about share capital;
- VAT number – 500 Euro;
- EORI number – 200 Euro;
- Managing director – 12000 Euro;
Our company, as not only an experienced and licensed legal agency with headquarters in Tallinn, but also an active player in cryptocurrency industry (we own a few companies involved in cryptocurrency business).
Our AML officers serving in 20+ Estonian companies as license holders.
We offer you to cover all three mentioned above requirements for a single price. Our offer includes:
- Valid, experienced, local AML officer;
- Member of the board – local resident, who will not anyhow affect your business;
- Standalone office unit;
As bonus, for all new customers, we will help you with the following free of charge:
- Update your old licenses to a new type;
- Give you instruction on how to increase share capital;